Coronavirus COVID-19 updates
Following the Minnesota Department of Health's recommendations, The Raptor Center is currently closed to the public. All tours and programs have been suspended.
If you found an injured or orphaned raptor or have other questions, please call us at 612-624-4745. We ask that you speak with a staff member before bringing any raptors to our clinic. We have limited staff on site at this time and may be unable to answer the phone, but please leave us a message and we will respond as quickly as possible. Staff is on site between 8am and 5pm. Any messages received after 5pm will be answered the following morning.
We apologize in advance for any delays and appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging time. Please continue to watch this page or follow us on Facebook for the most up to date information. Thank you and be well!
Announcements from the Office of the President
- 3/24/2020: Restrictions on domestic and international travel on behalf of the University have been extended to May 31.
- 3/23/2020: University of Minnesota Foundation has established emergency funds for those in need.
- 3/20/2020: President Gabel shared a number of updates, including resources and support for those working and learning from home and resources for students in crisis or those experiencing acute needs
- 3/16/2020: Online instruction will continue through the end of the semester; a UCard or other secure means is required to access campus buildings starting March 17th; all events with attendance of 50 people or more are canceled through the end of the semester.
- 3/15/2020: All University of Minnesota employees systemwide (including student workers) who are able to work remotely should plan to do so beginning Monday, March 16 and no later than Wednesday, March 18.