Giving to The Raptor Center
Why give? Donations help provide:
- Care and treatment of more than 1,000 sick and injured raptors each year
- Raptor education programs for thousands of children and adults nationwide
- Specialized training for veterinarians in raptor medicine, surgery, and rehabilitation
- Ongoing research and conservation efforts on behalf of avian species
Become a Friend of The Raptor Center
Join our group of donors, whose generous donations help us rehabilitate sick and injured birds, educate conservation-minded veterinarians, reach out to the community with unique education programs, and conduct exciting field studies to understand how changes in the natural world affect wild raptors.
To become a Friend of The Raptor Center today, visit our secure online giving site.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs. Please check if your employer matches gifts:
- Search for your employer on the matching gifts page
- Contact your employer to inquire if it offers a matching gift program
Celebrate or honor family members, friends, associates, volunteers, or that special someone on any occasion. We will send a distinctive card to the person or the family of the person in whose name your gift is made. Make your tribute gift using our secure online form.
Charitable estate and income tax planning can help you meet your philanthropic goals. If you would like help in creating your plan or want to give a gift today, please call Ellen Orndorf, development officer, 612-624-8457, email@example.com.
Corporate gifts are critical to our success and many corporations, particularly those concerned about environmental stewardship, continue to support the needs and goals of The Raptor Center. We are pleased to provide corporate sponsorship opportunities. Corporate gifts help sustain The Raptor Center.
To learn more, visit our corporate giving page.
For assistance, please call Ellen Orndorf at 612-624-8457.